Company Driver Jobs for Dedicated Run out of Columbus, IN
PAM Transport is looking for drivers for company truck drivers running dedicated freight between Columbus, Indiana and Louisville, Kentucky.
Time off includes a 34 hour reset.
If you’re looking for a good driving job with good miles, a stand-up manager, and predictable home time, you can’t beat driving a dedicated run for PAM Transport.
Apply now and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly.
Driver Pay and Benefits
- CPM based on experience (dedicated pay rate)
- Fuel/safety bonus
- Layover pay
- Per Diem program available
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation
- Great home time —34 hour reset
Driver Job Requirements
- Class A CDL license
- 3 months recent OTR driving experience
- No DUI/DWI in the last 5 years