Military & Veterans

Jumpstart your driving career.

PAM works with active servicemen and –women currently deployed or in the reserves to facilitate a career move into the truck driving industry. If you have questions about how to make the best use of terminal leave, which driving schools accept GI Bill tuition benefits, or how to get a housing stipend, call 479-361-5596.

Veterans who have two years or more of experience driving commercial vehicles for the military can start a civilian truck driving career with a Military Skills Test Waiver after they’ve been off active duty for up to one year. If you have the experience, call 479-361-5596 and we’ll help you secure your CDL-A license.

Contact for More Information