- Lane Type: Regional
- Experience: CDL-A Required
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Driver Type: Company Driver - Solo
- Home Time: Every two weeks
- Hazmat: No
Company Truck Driver | Out 7-10 Days | Indianapolis, IN
PAM Transport is hiring 10 Solo Company Drivers for our new Indianapolis, IN lane, for $.45 CPM, with an additional $.10 CPM quarterly bonus. That’s up to $.55 CPM, plus the chance to drive a brand-new Peterbilt truck!
Drivers on this lane will receive 2,000 to 2,200 miles/week. They will be out for 7-10 days with two days off. Excellent freight lanes and steady miles give our drivers impressive earning power. With consistent home time and a generous benefits package, PAM truck driving jobs are a great next step in your truck driving career. If you have at least one year of driving experience in the last three years, apply now and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly. Most applications are approved in hours, and with our Straight-to-Seat virtual orientation, you could be behind the wheel earning more within days!
Ready for a Truck Driving Job With Enough Miles and CPM to Live Your Best Life?
Ready to work for a company that values on-the-road experience? At PAM, your Class A CDL and one year of experience can earn you the miles you need to earn a real living.
Apply today for this new lane and get in the seat of your new Peterbilt truck, plus benefits such as:
- More bonuses, more miles, and layover pay
- Extra earning opportunities: mentoring and referrals
- More career options: Teams, Owner Operator, management
- Mainly no-touch, drop-and-hook freight
- Great health, dental insurance
- Paid vacation and family-first “PAMily” culture
- Retirement plan w/ company matching
- Brand-new Peterbilt truck
- Convenient, virtual online orientation
Don't have a CDL? We help train new drivers. Apply here