- Lane Type: Relay
- Experience: CDL-A Required
- Location: Irving,
- Driver Type: Company Driver - Solo
- Home Time: Daily
- Hazmat: No
Company Driver | Home Daily | Irving, TX to Ashdown, AR (Nights)
PAM Transport is hiring Company Drivers with Class-A CDL licenses for local routes with daily home time in Irving, TX. This lane runs 5 nights a week between Irving, TX and Ashdown, AR and pays $190/day.
If you’re looking for a steady trucking job with guaranteed pay, a stand-up manager, and regular home time, you can’t beat driving a Regional Relay dedicated lane for PAM Transport. To take advantage of this opportunity, apply now and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly.
Local Truck Driving Shouldn’t Mean Giving up Earning Power.
Driving local doesn’t mean you have to limit your earning power. Drive a local route for PAM and get daily home time and the steady miles you need – because you’re working to live your best life.
Start driving a Local Dedicated lane for more predictable home time, plus:
- Predictable miles and schedule stability
- Bonus opportunities via referrals
- Home daily for real work/life balance
- More shift options and optional overtime (varies by lane)
- Great health, dental insurance
- Paid vacation and family-first “PAMily” culture
- Retirement plan w/ company matching
- Well-maintained, late-model equipment
- More career options: OTR, Teams, or Owner Operator
Don't have a CDL? We help train new drivers. Apply here