- Lane Type: Local
- Experience: CDL-A Required
- Location: Tontitown, Arkansas
- Driver Type: Company Driver - Solo
- Home Time: Daily
- Hazmat: No
Local Company Driver | Home Daily | Tontitown, AR
PAM Transport is looking for local company truck drivers running dedicated freight out of Tontitown, AR. Drivers will be home daily and have 2 day off a week. If you’re looking for a good driving job with good miles, a stand-up manager, and predictable home time, you can’t beat driving a run for PAM Transport. Apply now and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly.
Local Truck Driving Shouldn’t Mean Giving up Earning Power.
Driving local doesn’t mean you have to limit your earning power. Drive a local route for PAM and get daily home time and the steady miles you need – because you’re working to live your best life.
Start driving a Local Dedicated lane for more predictable home time, plus:
- Predictable miles and schedule stability
- Bonus opportunities via referrals
- Home daily for real work/life balance
- More shift options and optional overtime (varies by lane)
- Great health, dental insurance
- Paid vacation and family-first “PAMily” culture
- Retirement plan w/ company matching
- Well-maintained, late-model equipment
- More career options: OTR, Teams, or Owner Operator
Don't have a CDL? We help train new drivers. Apply here