- Lane Type: OTR
- Experience: CDL-A Required
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Driver Type: Company Driver - Solo
- Home Time: Every two weeks
- Hazmat: No
OTR Company Driver | Create Your Own Schedule | Detroit, MI
PAM Transport is hiring Company Drivers for its OTR fleet out of Detroit, MI. This is not a dedicated lane as owner operators will take excess automotive freight as needed.
Great opportunity to create your own schedule with flexibility as drivers will be almost completely used to cover auto freight and will receive an average 2,200 miles/week. These miles will vary based on how long owner operators want to stay out and when their home date is.
Apply now to learn more and one of PAM’s recruiters will be in touch shortly.
Ready for a Truck Driving Job With Enough Miles to Live Your Best Life?
Ready to work for a company that backs up their CPM talk? At PAM, your Class A CDL can earn you the OTR miles you need to earn a real living – even if you have limited experience.
Start driving PAM OTR runs with just 3 months of recent experience, plus:
- More bonuses, more miles, and layover pay
- Up to two pay increases in just nine months
- Extra earning opportunities: mentoring and referrals
- More career options: Teams, Owner Operator, management
- Mainly no-touch, drop-and-hook freight
- Great health, dental insurance
- Paid vacation and family-first “PAMily” culture
- Retirement plan w/ company matching
- Well-maintained, late-model equipment
- Convenient, virtual online orientation
Don't have a CDL? We help train new drivers. Apply here