- Lane Type: Dedicated
- Experience: CDL-A Required
- Location: Laredo, Texas
- Driver Type: Owner Operator - Solo
- Home Time: Weekly
- Hazmat: No
Owner Operator | Home Weekly | Laredo, TX to Austin, TX
PAM Cartage Carriers – the division of PAM Transport devoted to Owner Operators – is looking for Owner Operators running dedicated freight between Laredo, TX and Austin, TX. Owner Operators living in and around Laredo who pick up this dedicated run will receive steady miles at 5 days/wk for 2330 miles or 6 days a week for 2796 miles and a $1.00 CPM.
If you’re looking for an owner operator job with good miles, a stand-up manager, and predictable home time, you can’t beat driving a dedicated run for PAM Cartage Carriers/PAM Transport. To grow your trucking business, apply now and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly.
You Don’t Have to Give up Job Security to be an Owner Operator.
Why should you partner with a trucking company if you’re having to bear the bulk of the work and the costs? PAM takes the hassle out of entrepreneurship, while giving you enough miles to keep driving and keep earning.
Start driving a Dedicated route as a PAM Owner Operator to get:
- Steady miles with weekly home time
- Low-cost leasing as low as $379 per week
- No credit checks and no money down for leasing
- No hidden Qualcomm or trailer rental fees
- Discounted fuel and in-house maintenance/repairs
- Weekly settlements
- Fuel surcharge ALL MILES
- Pre-planned, priority loads
- Readily available support: dispatch, HR, and admin
- Base plate, truck insurance, maintenance programs
* Lease Purchase Program is not currently available to residents of CA, IL, NJ, or NY.
Don't have a CDL? We help train new drivers. Apply here