- Lane Type: Dedicated
- Experience: CDL-A Required
- Location: Wentzville, Missouri
- Driver Type: Company Driver - Solo
- Home Time: Weekly
- Hazmat: No
Company Driver | Home Weekly | Wentzville, MO to Niles, MI
PAM Transport is looking for company drivers running dedicated freight between Wentzville, MO and Niles, MI. Drivers will receive steady miles, plus 34 hour resets. If you’re looking for a good driving job with good miles, a stand-up manager, and predictable home time, you can’t beat driving a dedicated run for PAM Transport. Apply now and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly.
Don’t Wait to Move Your Truck Driving Career Forward.
Tired of companies who don’t value your Class A skills? At PAM, your Class A CDL can earn you a Dedicated Driving seat with the steady miles you need to grow your truck driving career – without sacrificing home time.
Start driving Dedicated round-trip runs with just 3 months of recent experience, plus:
- Bonus opportunities via mentoring and referrals
- Home weekly for work/life balance
- Career growth options: OTR, Teams, or Owner Operator
- Great health, dental insurance
- Paid vacation and family-first “PAMily” culture
- Retirement plan w/ company matching
- Well-maintained, late-model equipment
- Readily available dispatch, HR, and admin
Don't have a CDL? We help train new drivers. Apply here