Why We Have Orientation
When a new Owner Operator joins PAM’s fleet of professional drivers, they attend a three-day orientation, which is an important step that helps set up a successful working relationship between our company and yours. We value Owner Operators’ businesses and time and pay $500 for orientation, on top of our $1,000 sign-on bonus.
How It Works
You’ll be scheduled for a three-day orientation at one of our 4 orientation sites. You'll need to drive your tractor to orientation. We'll compensate you for the miles you travel to get to your assigned orientation site.
We provide lodging at a hotel nearby starting the night before orientation begins. Breakfast and lunch are also included while in orientation.
Here’s what a typical orientation looks like:
Driver qualification paperwork
DOT hazardous materials compliance
OSHA hazardous communications
Logs/electronic on-board recorder (EOBR)
Meet Driver Manager
What to Bring
Once you complete orientation, you’ll be given your first assignment and take to the road as a PAM driver. It happens pretty quickly so we recommend packing eight days worth of clothes and toiletries.
You’ll also need the following documents to get the orientation paperwork out of the way:
- 2290 with current dates www.pcc2290.com
- Voided Check for Payroll
- Title: Front and back in owner’s name OR copy of Lease/Application for Title
- Bill of sale
- Registration if you are keeping your plates
- Contact info for Lien holder
- Current CDL
- Original Social Security Card or Birth Certificate
( for processing purposes only )
- Current DOT Medical Card
- EIN #
Additionally, think about bringing the following items since you’ll receive your first driving assignment right after orientation:
- Winter gear (if applicable)
- Work gloves
- Work boots/protective footwear
- Small brief case or personal paper storage (collapsible type preferred)
- Camera (disposable type is acceptable)
- Paper and writing instruments (pen or pencil)
- Sleeping bag and pillow OR pillow, one sheet, one blanket
We have four orientation sites where you can attend orientation. You’ll be directed to the one closest to you.
297 West Henri de Tonti Blvd.
Tontitown, AR 72770
North Little Rock
1401 McNeil Dr.
North Little Rock, AR 72117
2300 Time St.
Irving, TX 75061
12274 Mahoning Ave.
North Jackson, OH 44451
See You Soon!
If you've already been scheduled and are on your way to orientation, we look forward to seeing you soon! If you're interested in applying to PAM, simply fill out the form on this page.
New Owner Operators joining the PAM fleet receive a $1000 sign-on bonus.