DRIVER REFERRAL PROGRAM
Any existing company driver, owner operator driver, or owner operator is eligible to participate in the driver referral program. To qualify for the referral program the following guidelines are required to be met. All referrals are credited upon new hires picking up their first dispatched load. In the result of a tie, the winner will be determined by random drawing.
COMPANY DRIVER ELIGIBILITY
Referred drivers must be an experienced driver:
- 3 months recent OTR and Graduate of an accredited CDL school, OR
- 12 months recent OTR experience
The new driver must meet company hiring criteria.
$600.00 payment eligibility upon the new driver completing company orientation and picking up their first dispatched load.
$600.00 payment eligibility at the referred drivers 90 day anniversary.
$600.00 payment eligibility at the referred drivers 180 days anniversary.
OWNER OPERATOR ELIGIBILITY
Must be the referred owners first time to lease a truck with the company
First-time owners with Solo Driver
- $1,000.00 payment eligibility upon the referred owner operator picking up their first dispatch.
First-time owners with Team Drivers
- $1,500.00 payment eligibility upon the referred owner operator picking up their first dispatch.
THE PROGRAM DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF DRIVER REFERRALS
- Former Company drivers
- Former Owner Operators
- New or Replenishment Drivers for Owner Operators