Know a truck & trailer technician who's PAM material? Refer them here!

While most truck driving companies are reluctant to take on students, PAM counts itself among the trucking companies that train drivers. We partner with driving schools to help pay students’ tuition and guarantee them driving jobs upon graduation.

We also work with transitioning servicemen and –women to get their CDL-A licenses. Our Honor Road military transition program is a VA-approved OJT program designed to help active military and veterans launch new careers while receiving GI Bill® benefits and earning pay from PAM.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).  More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site at


PAM has standing agreements with cdl training schools to offer company-sponsored CDL training that comes with a job upon completion. Finish a training course, work for PAM for a year, and we’ll cover most of your cdl school cost.

To learn more about our student program, call (888) 849-2027. Or, apply online.

Apply Now

Active Military

PAM works with active-duty servicemen and –women and members of the reserve components to facilitate a move into a commercial truck driver job.

If you have questions about how to make the best use of terminal leave, which driving schools accept GI Bill tuition benefits, or to see if you qualify for a Military Skills Test Waiver, please give us a call.

Call Now! 877-352-1909


Veterans who have two years of experience driving commercial vehicles for the military can start their civilian truck driving careers with a Military Skills Test Waiver up to one year after their separation from the military. Additionally, some truck driving schools accept GI Bill benefits.

Call us today and we’ll help you take advantage of these programs to start your truck driving career.

Call Now! 877-352-1909