First Class CDL Jobs for Those Who’ve Served
PAM values our military veterans, not just for their service to our country, but for their valued skills and dedication they bring to the workplace every day. So we want to clear the way for your career transition into the truck driving and transportation industry.
Clearing the Roadblocks to a Civilian Career
Regardless of your MOS, NEC, or AFSC, PAM can help you take advantage of your tax free GI Bill Benefits, while receiving paid on-the-job training. Other opportunities for veterans include:
- Become a certified PAM Driver Mentor and earn additional compensation for training new drivers (while extending your V.A. stipend to 18 months).
- Experienced Military Drivers with a CDL can start a civilian truck driving career with a Military Skills Test Waiver after you’ve been off active duty for up to one year.
- For veterans with no driving experience, we’ll help you use your GI Bill for CDL School.
Class A CDL Jobs with PAM Transport
Company Driver Jobs come with:
- CPM based on experience
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation
- Fuel/safety bonus
Owner-Operator Package Includes:
- Competitive pay
- Rand McNally miles
- Fuel surcharge
- Fleet tire discounts
Truck Driving Job Requirements:
- Class A CDL driver’s license
- No DUI/DWI in the last 5 years
- At least 21 years of age
About PAM Transportation Services
At PAM Transport, a trucking job is more than just a paycheck; it’s a career move. We invest in our company drivers and owner operators by offering them easy pay, generous home time, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. Providing dry van truckload, expedited truckload, intermodal, and logistics services throughout the United States, most PAM truck driving jobs are dedicated runs.