Dedicated Class A/CDL Truck Driver Job out of Niles, MI
PAM Transport is hiring Company Drivers live load freight from Niles, Michigan to Wentzville, Missouri.
Home time – 1-2 days per week. Applicants must live within 50 miles of lane.
If you’re looking for a steady job with regular miles, a stand-up manager, and predictable home time, you can’t beat driving a dedicated lane for PAM Transport.
To advance your trucking career, apply now and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly.
Driver Pay and Benefits
- CPM based on experience
- Fuel/safety bonus
- Layover pay
- Per Diem program available
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation
- Great home time —1-2 days a week
Driver Job Requirements
- Class A CDL license
- 3 months recent OTR driving experience
- No DUI/DWI in the last 5 years